We’re filmmakers, so we can’t help but approach each wedding like a film. We have a full production staff dedicated to capturing the treasured moments of your day. Like Walt Disney, when watching our films we aim to make you laugh, and make you cry (often simultaneously).
- Weddings all have a happy ending, but we want to know all the details that make your story special
- We always schedule a pre-production call beforehand with the bride, groom, and wedding planner (if available) to talk through the events of the day, understand your vision, and identify the elements that you’re most excited about.
- We work with you on a Wedding Production Worksheet – so we have a roadmap for the can’t-miss events of the day.
- For new venues, we will do a site visit beforehand to get familiar with the property layout, and plan how to get the best angles for each aspect of your event.
- We send three videographers – one videographer with the bride, one with the groom, and the third is roving.
- We are like video ninjas; we hug the shadows and stay out of the way.
- We include aerial footage in all of our packages (weather permitting)
- HD digital cinema cameras
- Aerial camera via drone (weather permitting)
- High-end sound equipment
- Cutting-edge editing software
- After Effects animation
- Beautiful titles
- Licensed music soundtrack
- Relentless customer satisfaction